You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV problem

Hello. There is a some problem in my Apple TV. Apple TV wants me to confirm my payment about the film I don’t want to buy maybe someone hacked me ?

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 4:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 11:05 PM

At this time, I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

4 replies

Apr 9, 2022 9:07 AM in response to duckliza

That functionality should work for other devices with the same Apple ID account. Does someone else have access to one of your other devices? I think it should be a nearby device (within bluetooth range).

Do you have a HomeKit/AirPlay room named “Guest Room”, with an Apple TV device?

You can cancel the purchase from your phone, by not confirming, or partially confirming and then Cancel before finalizing (Face ID).

Use an Apple device to sign in or make purchases on Apple TV - Apple Support

It is new functionality since tvOS/iOS 15.

Apple TV problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.