You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I can't sync two iPhones with the same iTunes at the same time?

When I connect my iPhone 8 to iTunes on my PC with Windows 10, it shows it's connected as normal, but the Sync button is grayed out and disabled. That tells me that I can't sync my iPhone 8 after I have started syncing my iPhone 13 Pro Max with that iTunes. Is there anything I can do to be able to sync music for both iPhones?

I had done an upgrade to my iPhone 13 Pro Max. After the upgrade was done, Apple Music seemed to have transferred from my iPhone 8 to my iPhone 13 Pro Max, but everything in Apple Music on my iPhone 13 Pro Max was grayed out. I had to actually plug it in the iTunes that I used with my iPhone 8 and sync it before the music on my Playlists would show un-grayed.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 9:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 9:17 AM

Wait until the iPhone 13 Pro Max has finished syncing, eject it, then sync the iPhone 8.

tt2

1 reply

What if I can't sync two iPhones with the same iTunes at the same time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.