You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My homepod randomly stops playing music after 15 seconds

I have 4 homepods around my house, one in each room. When I use the "Hey Siri" function and ask it to play a song, it will randomly go silent after about 15 seconds. When I long press on the homepod in the Home section, it shows that it's still playing. If I ask it to resume playing, nothing happens. If I manually pause it on my phone and press play, my phone thinks it's still playing, but no sound comes from the speaker. This only seems to happen with certain songs. It doesn't happen if I play the music from my Music app on my iPhone and select the homepod to play the music. It also doesn't happen if I use the "Hey Siri" function with my phone. Only when I use "Hey Siri" at the Homepod. This is getting very annoying. Any ideas?

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 12:00 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

My homepod randomly stops playing music after 15 seconds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.