You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I;ve been offered APPle TV 3 month free trial but when i click to sign up it is only for 7 days. How do I get the 3 month trial?

I've beem offerd Apple TV for 1 4 month free trial but when i click to sign up, it is only for 7 days. How do I take advantage of the 3 month offer?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2022 5:20 PM

The offer for a 3 months extended trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers that have recently bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The offer should be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

➔ For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2022 5:20 PM in response to galerm

The offer for a 3 months extended trial to Apple TV+ is for new subscribers that have recently bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box, or Mac. The offer should be redeemed on the new eligible Apple device, in the TV app. Find the “Enjoy 3 Months Free” redeem button there.

➔ For Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotion for an Apple subscription - Apple Support

I;ve been offered APPle TV 3 month free trial but when i click to sign up it is only for 7 days. How do I get the 3 month trial?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.