You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why isn’t the option to forget networks I don’t want

Why isn’t the option to forget network showing up on my phone for all the networks that appear that I don’t want my phone to connect to ? Usually there is the option to Forget Network !

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 9:03 AM

Check here -> How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac

How to forget a Wi-Fi network on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 13, 2022 9:18 AM in response to Community User

Unfortunately, that’s just the way iOS works. (you can’t “forget” a network unless you are “in-range” and can “see” it)

FYI:

However, if you are so-inclined, you CAN delete ALL saved networks. (meaning you’d have to re-enter all the credentials for networks you desire to continue using).

This may - or may not - suit your needs. Use w/ caution.

Settings -> General -> Transfer or Reset Phone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings

Why isn’t the option to forget networks I don’t want

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.