You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iMac not connecting to wifi?

Why imac is not connecting to the wifi?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 8:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 9:01 AM

Please begin by reading and then following step by step the instructions in If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support. This usually solves most issues. If you continue to have a problem, I'd suggest calling AppleCare. You can find AppleCare's phone number in your area by clicking AppleCare contact Information

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2022 9:01 AM in response to eliomar112

Please begin by reading and then following step by step the instructions in If your Mac isn't connecting to the internet over Wi-Fi - Apple Support. This usually solves most issues. If you continue to have a problem, I'd suggest calling AppleCare. You can find AppleCare's phone number in your area by clicking AppleCare contact Information

Apr 12, 2022 9:06 AM in response to eliomar112

We cannot tell you unless you first provide us with some important information. Some questions are: did something change when this first began? Have you checked your settings in System Preferences > Network? Have you tried connecting via Ethernet? Have you tried turning your modem off and then on again to reset it. You might also do a computer restart in the Safe mode. That often fixes various problems.

Why is my iMac not connecting to wifi?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.