You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove Email message: "Your network preferences prevent content from loading privately."

My emails will not load on my MacBook Pro, Monterey version 12.1

What settings do I need to change so email content loads automatically?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 9:27 AM

Hi donnajeank,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to load Mail on your Mac because you're seeing an alert that your network preferences prevent loading content privately.

When you have Mail open, you can choose Mail from the menu bar then open Preferences. In Preferences, choose the Privacy tab and check that Block All Remote Content is deselected.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2022 9:27 AM in response to donnajeank

Hi donnajeank,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you're unable to load Mail on your Mac because you're seeing an alert that your network preferences prevent loading content privately.

When you have Mail open, you can choose Mail from the menu bar then open Preferences. In Preferences, choose the Privacy tab and check that Block All Remote Content is deselected.

We hope this helps.

Cheers!

How to remove Email message: "Your network preferences prevent content from loading privately."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.