You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events overlapping

When I have 2 events in my apple calendar that start near the same time, they overlap each other so that I cannot read them. They can be from the same apple calendar or different apple calendars. It is also difficult to select one of them to change since they are overlapping each other. Even if the start and end times are slightly different, they overlap if they are close enough together. This is very frustrating as I have a family of 5 and everyone is scheduling different events. Sometimes I am not even aware that there is another event under the one that I can see more clearly. Other times, events will start at the same time and end up side by side with no problem....

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 11:10 AM

3 replies

Apr 14, 2022 10:08 AM in response to October_10

Greetings, October_10.

If your calendar events overlap, there are a few things you can try. 

1. Restart your iPhone, as this can often help to resolve unexpected behaviors.
  2. Keeping your iOS up-to-date can also help with unexpected behaviors. Just be sure to create a backup first. 

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch 

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

We hope this helps! 

Sincerely.

Calendar events overlapping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.