You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage running out of space?

Hi, i bought the 200g for more storage, but when I try and do stuff on my iPhone it says I need to go to settings and get more storage or that my storage is full, when it shouldn’t be cause I deleted all my photos and have barely any apps and I should have the 200 GB but it still says I only have 64 when I’m on the plan for 200.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 4:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 1:01 AM

I should have the 200 GB but it still says I only have 64 when I’m on the plan for 200.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB ot 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your e-mail box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

64 GB storage is the iPhone device storage.

Try to free up iPhone device storage see this Apple articles below:

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: How to use iCloud on iPhone

How to use iCloud on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 14, 2022 1:01 AM in response to volleyball1017

I should have the 200 GB but it still says I only have 64 when I’m on the plan for 200.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB ot 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your e-mail box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

64 GB storage is the iPhone device storage.

Try to free up iPhone device storage see this Apple articles below:

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you need more space for an update on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad

Clear Other storage on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Then see this Apple article: How to use iCloud on iPhone

How to use iCloud on iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

iCloud storage running out of space?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.