You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i stop paying for i cloud

How do I cancel paying for icloud when I don't have the phone anymore

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 8:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 9:22 PM

You will need to use an iPhone, Mac or PC using iCloud for Windows and have the device signed into your iCloud account.

Then follow the instructions at Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan.

If this fails, or none of these devices are available to you, follow the advice on the page linked above and contact Apple Support. The link will take you to Apple's support page called Billing & Subscriptions; choose the option marked View, Change or Cancel Subscriptions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2022 9:22 PM in response to rea66

You will need to use an iPhone, Mac or PC using iCloud for Windows and have the device signed into your iCloud account.

Then follow the instructions at Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan.

If this fails, or none of these devices are available to you, follow the advice on the page linked above and contact Apple Support. The link will take you to Apple's support page called Billing & Subscriptions; choose the option marked View, Change or Cancel Subscriptions.

How do i stop paying for i cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.