You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Opening safari on iPhone 13 opens oldest tab instead of newest.

I’m having an issue with Safari since I got my new iPhone 13. Sometimes- maybe 60% of the time, when I leave Safari for more than a couple minutes and open it back up it opens the oldest tab I have open instead of the one I was just on. Yes, I keep a lot of tabs open, but this never happened on my old iPhone. It’s painful to have to scroll through 300 tabs…

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2022 10:50 PM

1 reply

Apr 15, 2022 6:46 AM in response to afragileword

Hello, afragileword.

We'd advise starting with the following steps:

These troubleshooting steps can resolve a great many issues. If the behavior persists, you might want to reset Safari's cache and history: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Opening safari on iPhone 13 opens oldest tab instead of newest.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.