You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini 6 charging cable not compatible with car usb

Just purchased a mini 6 iPad and the usb cable is not compatible with my car USB port charger. Is there a charger cable with standard USB port to support the mini 6 iPad without a plug. I also have USB port wall electrical sockets. My old iPad plugged into the wall usb sockets.

iPad mini 6, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 6:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 7:09 AM

Take a look at this adapter:--> USB-C to USB Adapter - Apple

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Apr 22, 2022 5:35 AM in response to ProustGiulio

Thanks for the info. This is not the item I required. I have now sourced a Belkin USB-a to USB-c cable. Apple didn’t have what I wanted. I now have a spare cable which will connect to my wall USB socket. I also acquired an adaptor for my car USB socket.

Disappointed that Apple don’t support the iPad mini 6 with adaptations when they change the charging port from the older model.

iPad mini 6 charging cable not compatible with car usb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.