You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i transfer data to my new iphone after it is set up completely?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 12:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2022 1:36 AM

Is there any way i can transfer my photos from one iphone to another without icloud?

5 replies

Apr 17, 2022 2:42 AM in response to asfa1

If you want ALL of your old iphone data including text messages, settings, home page layouts etc as in the article you started from, and you have not added new data to the new phone yet, then wiping and starting again is easiest and quickest. Pick your Quick Start method during setup, in fact if your old phone is powered up and next to the new one on tge tabke it will offer you Quick Start phone to phone transfer as first option.

Restoring an iCloud backup is also an option but you still need to wipe it and start again.

Apr 18, 2022 8:41 AM in response to asfa1

There are ways to transfer photos, but not where they become part of the "Camera Roll". If they're saved on a computer folder, all images/videos in that folder can be synced with the iPhone. Maybe also sending photos as email/message attachments, although downloads of those photos would be copied over to a different file folder.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.