You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Terms and Conditions

I keep getting notified that New iCloud Terms and Conditions must be accepted before I can continue to use iCloud on my MacPro. I have accepted these conditions about 10 times now, but the notification remains and just won’t go away. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Mac Pro, macOS 12.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 12:35 AM

4 replies

Apr 22, 2022 6:25 AM in response to deano3500

We appreciate you letting us know, deano3500,

If you are connected to a VPN, try disconnecting from it and see if you can then accept and have the notice stop appearing.

Also, do you have Screen Time enabled? If so, are you able to clear the notification for iCloud Terms & Conditions after disabling Screen Time? This article will guide you if you need it: Use Screen Time on your Mac - Apple Support

If you don't have Screen Time or a VPN enabled, or the notice is still appearing, we'd recommend that you contact Apple Support directly to investigate this further with you. They'd be best suited to help. You can reach them here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care!

New Terms and Conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.