You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hotspot

So, I’ve googled and many people have had this exact problem, yet I have not found anything to fix it. My macbook disconnects from hotspot like every second minute. I have macbook pro m1 2020 and two different iphones, iphone x and iphone 11 and the problem occurs with both of them. All devices are up to date, I have tried it in safe mode, no effect. This is driving me crazy, super annoying. I have an older macbook air 2013, which works fine, so it’s either this model or OS that is crap. How to fix it?

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2022 7:17 AM

These are my top troubleshooting tips:

If none seem to work, look for the live chat option further down.

Try the following:

Update macOS.

Try Safe Mode.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac.

If that does not help, then get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 19, 2022 7:17 AM in response to jani277

These are my top troubleshooting tips:

If none seem to work, look for the live chat option further down.

Try the following:

Update macOS.

Try Safe Mode.

Use Apple Diagnostics to test your Mac.

If that does not help, then get expert service and support at the Genius Bar.

Apr 19, 2022 9:54 PM in response to jani277

Same here, I have been googling around for weeks now…nothing seems to work, and I use my iPad Pro 12.9 + iPhone 12 Pro Max for hotspot data as well as my wife's phone when she is home and around. I basically live on cell phone data for remote work.

A solution for this would be fantastic…very annoying. It seems, as I've updated my Mac, the problems have gotten worse.

MacBook Pro M1 Max 64 GB/2 TB/14” variant…laptop is about 3 months old.

hotspot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.