You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot reply or change answer to an event in iPhone calendar

Hello Apple community,

I have a couple of issues with iOS calendar at the moment and I have not been able to find an answer.

I use iOS 15.4.1 on an iPhone 12 Pro.

1) Our company uses Google Workspace (ex-GSuite) and all my Calendar events display fine on my iPhone except that I don't have an option to change my answer to an event (YES / NO / MAYBE).

The only thing I can do is delete the event entry in the calendar.

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

2) When I get a new event, it will show directly in the calendar (with the striped colour saying I haven't replied) but it will not show under "Notifications / News". Similarly, I will not have an option to reply to this new event from my phone.

If any one can help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 5:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 8:50 AM

OK I've deleted all the accounts from my iPhone and re-added them... and now it's working. So nevermind me. I don't know what was going on.

Similar questions

1 reply

Cannot reply or change answer to an event in iPhone calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.