You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID payment and shipping

My credit card expired and it wont allow to add new card nor delete wrong one. Only subscription I have is iCloud so Apple wont receive their money because I am not able to add new payment method into their system. How to proceed?

Posted on Apr 20, 2022 10:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 12:59 PM

See -> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

5 replies

Apr 21, 2022 12:39 PM in response to Raicya

This link does not accept my Apple ID password - it won't send message that password is wrong but it does not sign in. Tried 5 times. And tried to remove Apple ID payment method but it is not happening. The same for inserting / adding new payment method - it wont save it, just ignores. I had an idea to remove iCloud payment plan but a bit afraid to loose all data.

Apple ID payment and shipping

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.