You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Money

So I used a 25 dollar gift card and I tried to buy something in an app and it seems like apple took 12 dollars leaving me with only 13? Why did you guys take 12 dollars I didn’t get anything in reward.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2022 6:58 PM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover it, use the link to contact Apple Support.

The people who answer questions on these boards are mostly other customers and didn't take the money.

(217284)

4 replies

Apr 21, 2022 7:40 PM in response to Domrobi

Domrobi Said:

"Money: So I used a 25 dollar gift card and I tried to buy something in an app and it seems like apple took 12 dollars leaving me with only 13? Why did you guys take 12 dollars I didn’t get anything in reward."

-------

Avoid Scams:

Where did you get this card? Be certain it is not a scam. Go here: Recognize and Avoid Phishing Messages, Phony Support Calls, and Other Scams - Apple Support. If purchased from a retailer, then take it back, speaking with the store manager. If purchased from a Web site, then it may have been a scam. So, contact the site, requesting a return.

Money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.