You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged for AppleTV since December, id like to request a refund from December to April 2022.

I’d like to request a refund from December to April 2022 for AppleTV charges.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 2:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 8:25 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We cannot refund anything. See information in Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies

Apr 24, 2022 8:29 AM in response to Hurtado_ruth

This is a user-to-user support forum; we have no power to refund anything. Here is how you can request refunds:

Start with this one-stop link for billing questions→Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support. You can review your purchase history to see what you were charged for, cancel subscriptions and request refunds.

FIRST: Review subscriptions, and cancel the Apple TV subscription

NEXT: Click Request a Refund enter your request for each of the subscriptions

Note that you may not get all of them; there’s a limit to how far back Apple will go for subscriptions that were not canceled in a timely manner.

I was charged for AppleTV since December, id like to request a refund from December to April 2022.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.