You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer

How do i transfer my photos to my PC from IPad

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Apr 24, 2022 11:04 PM

2 replies

Apr 25, 2022 2:19 AM in response to xpos

As your computer is a PC, you will need to install Apple iTunes and/or iCloud for Windows. 

You can install and use both on the PC; they will happily coexist - and provide considerable flexibility in how you move/share/transfer/manage data, photos and other documents between iPad and Apple devices.

iTunes for Windows

Download and use iTunes for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows

Download iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

Set up and use iCloud for Windows – Apple Support

iCloud for Windows is particularly versatile - as it provides the means to easily move files between your PC and Apple devices without the need for a direct cabled connection - as is otherwise usually required when using iTunes for Windows.

This support page provides additional information about transferring photos alone:

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.