You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't swipe up on Apple Watch Series 7

Sometimes swipe up does not work, requires restarting the watch. Is there some other way to access Control Center? Is this a known bug that will be fixed?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Apr 27, 2022 4:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 6:40 AM

Thanks for the tips! Force restart does work! However... (vent alert)... this is a new watch and it has happened twice since I bought it a few weeks ago. Never had this problem in over 5 years on my previous Apple watches. It is very annoying to reboot the watch right when I need one of its essential features. Would be great if Apple could fix this issue and/or provide another way to access the Control Center. Thanks for listening.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 28, 2022 6:40 AM in response to Community User

Thanks for the tips! Force restart does work! However... (vent alert)... this is a new watch and it has happened twice since I bought it a few weeks ago. Never had this problem in over 5 years on my previous Apple watches. It is very annoying to reboot the watch right when I need one of its essential features. Would be great if Apple could fix this issue and/or provide another way to access the Control Center. Thanks for listening.

Can't swipe up on Apple Watch Series 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.