You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t find anywhere to leave feedback for iOS Apple calendar app

The iOS calendar app is conspicuously missing from the product feedback page for some reason.

I know you guys like to keep everything really clean and tidy but the month view in the default calendar app for my iPhone SE 2020 is kind of just a waste of space. The only thing that shows up are little gray dots. Could you at least have more than one dot per day and color code the dots according to the calendar they represent? Seems like a really obvious feature to me so maybe there’s a reason I missing that you haven’t done it already. I imagine that on the computer and probably the iPad the Month view shows a lot more detail but you could really make a lot better use of the space even on the smallest iPhone screens.

iPhone SE (Gen 3)

Posted on Apr 28, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2022 11:21 AM

Hey profanitylacedtirade,

You can submit this feedback so that it gets to the proper channels here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Cheers!

Similar questions

1 reply

Can’t find anywhere to leave feedback for iOS Apple calendar app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.