You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

phone not responding to touch

- I restarted my phone many times and factory reset it with my laptop too- my screen is still not working- it is not frozen and I am still getting notifications but it is not responding to touch, what do I do?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 7:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 30, 2022 8:08 PM

henbl Said:

"phone not responding to touch- I restarted my phone many times and factory reset it with my laptop too- my screen is still not working- it is not frozen and I am still getting notifications but it is not responding to touch, what do I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Touch On an iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 30, 2022 8:08 PM in response to henbl

henbl Said:

"phone not responding to touch- I restarted my phone many times and factory reset it with my laptop too- my screen is still not working- it is not frozen and I am still getting notifications but it is not responding to touch, what do I do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Touch On an iPhone:

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

Apr 30, 2022 7:52 PM in response to henbl

Follow the steps in the Related Article above your post. If this does not help, use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

phone not responding to touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.