You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn off Hide My Email?

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 2, 2022 10:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 25, 2022 8:30 PM

That is very very disappointing because this unwanted Hide My Email feature prevents auto fill and I have to manually enter my email address each time. There has to be a way to disable this feature, right? Seems like this is a popular request, for some time. How does this get addressed y Apple?

9 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 25, 2022 8:30 PM in response to njrose

That is very very disappointing because this unwanted Hide My Email feature prevents auto fill and I have to manually enter my email address each time. There has to be a way to disable this feature, right? Seems like this is a popular request, for some time. How does this get addressed y Apple?

May 25, 2022 8:44 PM in response to gisele277

Bobby Collins Said:

"How to turn off Hide My Email?: That is very very disappointing because this unwanted Hide My Email feature prevents auto fill and I have to manually enter my email address each time. There has to be a way to disable this feature, right? Seems like this is a popular request, for some time. How does this get addressed y Apple?"

-------

Give Apple Some Feedback:

Do your part: Let Apple know what is going on here. Provide them with feedback on this. They may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they received on this, the more they will know what their customers prefer, and what to include in versions to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on why this tis disappointing, and how you thing is should be an option. Include the link of the URL of the post.
  4. Proceed from there aw necessary

May 25, 2022 8:10 PM in response to gisele277

Bobby Collins Said:

"How to turn off Hide My Email?: This does not answer the question. It is not a request about deactivating an adress generated by the 'hide my email' feature. I want to know to cancel/disable the entire feature"

-------

Turning Off Hide My Email:

You cannot cancel/disable/deactivate/turn off Hide My Email. It is built into the iOS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.