You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I can’t install the new IOS verson

I can’t install the new IOS version

Posted on May 3, 2022 4:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 4:37 AM

Hi there.

Can you please tell me what iPhone you have and what iOS it is currently running?

If you have any iPhone from the iPhone SE 1 and iPhone 6s up, you are able to update to iOS 15. Please see the following link for update assistance: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still experiencing issues with updating, please see this link for troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

Let me know if you are able to update or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2022 4:37 AM in response to jbe273

Hi there.

Can you please tell me what iPhone you have and what iOS it is currently running?

If you have any iPhone from the iPhone SE 1 and iPhone 6s up, you are able to update to iOS 15. Please see the following link for update assistance: Update iOS on iPhone - Apple Support

If you are still experiencing issues with updating, please see this link for troubleshooting: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't update - Apple Support

Let me know if you are able to update or not.

Hi I can’t install the new IOS verson

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.