You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new MacBook Pro and it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, but it doesn't show it at all. How to activate it ?

I bought a new MacBook Pro recently and according to https://offers.appletvapp.apple/tvp01213mf it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, which it doesn't show anywhere, tried to find it a lot. What's the procedure for apply for it ?

Posted on May 3, 2022 8:15 AM

5 replies

May 3, 2022 9:20 AM in response to arsalan_ishaq

Check this link to make sure you are located in a country where AppleTV+ is available --> Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Also, when did you purchase your MacBook Pro. There is, I believe a 90 limit to take advantage of the free subscription.

If you are located where AppleTV+ is supported. And it has been less than 90 says since your purchase, use the Get Support at the top of this page to open a dialog with Apple directly.

I bought a new MacBook Pro and it should have come with 3 months of free Apple TV, but it doesn't show it at all. How to activate it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.