You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOs recovery freezes

I tried reinstalling the new monterey os via mac recovery and it freezes all of a sudden. it just keeps on freezing, when i restart it it just keeps coming back to safe mode.

Posted on May 3, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 11:23 AM

marela98 wrote:

I tried reinstalling the new monterey os via mac recovery and it freezes all of a sudden. it just keeps on freezing, when i restart it it just keeps coming back to safe mode.

?

Revive or restore a Mac with Apple silicon using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

Revive or restore an Intel-based Mac using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

no insight or resolve—

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

https://locate.apple.com/country

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2022 11:23 AM in response to marela98

marela98 wrote:

?

Revive or restore a Mac with Apple silicon using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

Revive or restore an Intel-based Mac using Apple Configurator - Apple Support

no insight or resolve—

In or out of warranty you can get a free over the counter 'Apple Service Diagnostics' test /assessment

Make an appointment for a "hardware issue"

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Outside the USA

https://locate.apple.com/country

Learn how to get your Mac fixed and how much it will cost. Mac Repair - Official Apple Support

Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support Get your Mac ready for service - Apple Support

MacOs recovery freezes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.