You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has my iPhone been hacked?

I watched a TikTok and then decided to research about the topic and didn’t expect anything to happen until a warning showed up saying “Your iPhone has been hacked!” I can’t explain much but it had many sentences and warning logos. I exited as fast as possible of that site due to it scaring me a little and just cleared it from my history. It also then led me to the App Store. I read the comments about the app and most of them mention the hack. Supposedly it’s a scam app but is this true? I want nothing to do with it.

Have I been hacked and what can I do to remove it? How can I prevent from clicking onto unknown sketchy sites again?

Posted on May 3, 2022 5:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 5:13 PM

Your phone has not been hacked; it’s scareware to get you to waste money to fix a non-existent problem.

See→Avoid phishing emails, fake ‘virus‘ alerts, phony support calls, and other scams

2 replies

Has my iPhone been hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.