You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health at 91% after 2 months

My iphone x is at 91% battery health after 2 monthsis this normal? i charge it when its 30% and disconnects within 80-90%

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on May 3, 2022 10:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 10:20 PM

rockstarmade Said:

"Battery health at 91% after 2 months: My iphone x is at 91% battery health after 2 monthsis this normal? i charge it when its 30% and disconnects within 80-90%"

-------

About Battery Health:

Unfortunately, it is impossible to know why and when the Battery Health decreases. When it reaches 80%, Apple recommends you get a new battery. So, yes all is normal. As for managing the charge, only let it fall to 40%, and give it a full-charge to 100%.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2022 10:20 PM in response to rockstarmade

rockstarmade Said:

"Battery health at 91% after 2 months: My iphone x is at 91% battery health after 2 monthsis this normal? i charge it when its 30% and disconnects within 80-90%"

-------

About Battery Health:

Unfortunately, it is impossible to know why and when the Battery Health decreases. When it reaches 80%, Apple recommends you get a new battery. So, yes all is normal. As for managing the charge, only let it fall to 40%, and give it a full-charge to 100%.

Battery health at 91% after 2 months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.