You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share my storage with only one person in my family plan

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on May 3, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2022 11:43 PM

You can share an iCloud+ storage plan with anyone in a Family Sharing group. Up to six people can be in a group; the organiser and five others.

If you are asking about limiting a shared storage plan to one other person, be advised that this cannot be done. Each family group member can use their space as they wish; it can't be given to some members and denied to others.

See

What is Family Sharing?

Set up Family Sharing

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2022 11:43 PM in response to Kayy29

You can share an iCloud+ storage plan with anyone in a Family Sharing group. Up to six people can be in a group; the organiser and five others.

If you are asking about limiting a shared storage plan to one other person, be advised that this cannot be done. Each family group member can use their space as they wish; it can't be given to some members and denied to others.

See

What is Family Sharing?

Set up Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.