You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iMac constantly loses my HP9019 printer

I keep reinstalling it but it loses it almost immediately. It has worked fine for years. Any suggestions. I’ve turned everything off, reset everything but it still keeps happening

Posted on May 4, 2022 8:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 9:57 AM

I would recommend starting by resetting the printing system and then re-adding the device. Also when posting about printing issues it is VERY helpful to us to let us know the version of Mac OS installed and how you wish to connect to the printer (USB cable, WiFI, etc....)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2022 9:57 AM in response to TraceyA9999

I would recommend starting by resetting the printing system and then re-adding the device. Also when posting about printing issues it is VERY helpful to us to let us know the version of Mac OS installed and how you wish to connect to the printer (USB cable, WiFI, etc....)

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Support

Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

My iMac constantly loses my HP9019 printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.