You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't remove the keychain password on my MacBook Air

I had to re-install iOS on my MacBook Air because something went wonky and start from scratch and now I can’t remove the keychain password I put in the password it just won’t go away how do I uninstall it how do I get rid of it I’ve tried everything from the YouTube videos that people posted to googling it? Help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 4, 2022 4:34 PM

3 replies

May 5, 2022 5:00 AM in response to my ginger

Yes every time I restart now it pops up and I never used to have it before but I had to reinstall my software because something happened that all was good but now I have this keychain password that pops up before my login but it won’t go away no matter what password I enter it just won’t go off the screen and then it wants me to enter the password like 15 times

I can't remove the keychain password on my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.