You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook pro extended warranty

hello, when i go on the mysupport.apple.com website to check the status of my coverage of my macbook pro 15” (2019), it says “ We’re sorry, but we’re unable to find your coverage information at this time. Please try again later.” and i was going back on it to check if i can see my status of my coverage for the macbook pro, it has been like this for several months now and my laptop was bought on august 22nd, 2019 and the expiration is on august 21st,2022, how am i suppose to buy my extended warranty after my first coverage ends if the website doesnt work to pay for the extended warranty?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.3

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 10:45 PM

Hi,

According to the article about the extended coverage, you need to purchase the new coverage within 30 days after your original coverage ends.

Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

1 reply

macbook pro extended warranty

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.