You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I - as an overseas customer - change my method of payment (new credit card) - The home page demands a US adress and phone number, which of course I do not have

How do I - as an overseas customer - change my method of payment (new credit card) - The home page demands a US adress and phone number, which of course I do not have.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 5, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 8:59 AM

You need to change your country/region first, before you can do that you will have to empty any balance you may have- only then you will be able to change the country. If you need to 0 your balance you can contact itunes support and ask them to 0 it fro you.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

1 reply

How do I - as an overseas customer - change my method of payment (new credit card) - The home page demands a US adress and phone number, which of course I do not have

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.