You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get songs from CDs in iTunes into Music?

I have dozens of albums from CDs that I imported into iTunes. None of them show up in the Apple Music app. All the files show in iCloud but I have not found a way to download them into my phone.

iPhone 7

Posted on May 5, 2022 9:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 10:06 AM

If you are subscribed to the Apple Music service, you can turn on Sync Library in Settings->Music on your iPhone.

If you are not subscribed, then you need to sync your iPhone with iTunes on your computer to transfer the songs. Follow the steps here: link-> Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2022 10:06 AM in response to Carol in Chicago

If you are subscribed to the Apple Music service, you can turn on Sync Library in Settings->Music on your iPhone.

If you are not subscribed, then you need to sync your iPhone with iTunes on your computer to transfer the songs. Follow the steps here: link-> Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

How do I get songs from CDs in iTunes into Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.