You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought my 13 iPhone from Dubai it has a dual sim. Does it support eSIM

I got my phone from Dubai with dual sim. Does it mean that it is from China so it doesn’t support eSim. Serial number MLE43ZA/A

Posted on May 5, 2022 3:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 4:14 PM

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.1

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2022 4:14 PM in response to Neveens

Using Dual SIM with an eSIM --> Using Dual SIM with an eSIM - Apple Support

An eSIM is a digital SIM that allows you to activate a cellular plan from your carrier without having to use a physical nano-SIM. With iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, and iPhone 13 mini, you can use Dual SIM with either two active eSIMs or a nano-SIM and an eSIM. iPhone 12 models, iPhone 11 models, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, feature Dual SIM with a nano-SIM and an eSIM.1

I bought my 13 iPhone from Dubai it has a dual sim. Does it support eSIM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.