You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got refunded for my MacBook in which status is “Shipped” and “On the way”

I bought a Macbook Air 2 weeks ago and only yesterday the status changed to “Shipped” (They took a long time to process it due to public holiday), then suddenly this morning I saw in my bank account that I got refunded (I think they’re from Apple since its the same amount as the Macbook but if its not then my bad 😅) even though the item status is “Shipped” and “On the way” and I already received the invoice. What should I do? Am I obligated to pay after the Macbook arrives or can I keep the money and the item?

Posted on May 5, 2022 9:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2022 9:36 PM

dktmakr Said:

"I got refunded for my MacBook in which status is 'Shipped' and 'On the way': [...]What should I do? Am I obligated to pay after the Macbook arrives or can I keep the money and the item?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Frankly, be honest about it, and pay it off. If things are not showing up as they should, then you should contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep to update the status. Provide them with the order number when calling, and perform a screensharing session, if you want o show them what you are seeing on your screen about this order.

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2022 9:36 PM in response to dktmakr

dktmakr Said:

"I got refunded for my MacBook in which status is 'Shipped' and 'On the way': [...]What should I do? Am I obligated to pay after the Macbook arrives or can I keep the money and the item?"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Frankly, be honest about it, and pay it off. If things are not showing up as they should, then you should contact Apple Support, asking the Apple Rep to update the status. Provide them with the order number when calling, and perform a screensharing session, if you want o show them what you are seeing on your screen about this order.

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

I got refunded for my MacBook in which status is “Shipped” and “On the way”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.