You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cargar apple pencil 1 en iPad sin enlazar

Es posible cargarl sin enlazar? El lápiz está completamente sin carga y supongo que por eso tampoco puedo enlazarlo, no tengo el adaptador así que solo puedo cargarlo por el iPad, es posible sin enlazar?

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 8:18 AM

Translation:

Upload apple pencil 1 to iPad without pairing

Is it possible to load it without linking? The pen is completely uncharged and I guess that's why I can't pair it either, I don't have the adapter so I can only charge it through the iPad, is it possible without pairing?

Apple Pencil will trigger automatic pairing when it is connected to an iPad’s Lightning port. The Pencil can be charged either from the host iPad’s Lightning port, or from the iPad Power Adapter using the inline adapter that was supplied with the Pencil.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2022 8:18 AM in response to Sakii8

Translation:

Upload apple pencil 1 to iPad without pairing

Is it possible to load it without linking? The pen is completely uncharged and I guess that's why I can't pair it either, I don't have the adapter so I can only charge it through the iPad, is it possible without pairing?

Apple Pencil will trigger automatic pairing when it is connected to an iPad’s Lightning port. The Pencil can be charged either from the host iPad’s Lightning port, or from the iPad Power Adapter using the inline adapter that was supplied with the Pencil.

Cargar apple pencil 1 en iPad sin enlazar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.