You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free trial Arcade 3 months

I just bought a MacBook Air computer and got and got a notificaron that I got 3 months free trial in Arcade for the new device, but when I try to redeem it, it just shows a pop up saying I need to increase my funds or add a payment method, like why is that happening if it’s just a free trial, I had tried other free trials and never had this issue, is there a way to solve it? I don’t want to add funds or a payment method

Posted on May 7, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 4:00 AM

it's pretty standard procedure these days, you need a valid method of payment, after the 3 months it will begin automatically charging you unless you cancel it

you also need a valid method of payment to get free apps on various app stores, it's always been like that.

2 replies

Free trial Arcade 3 months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.