You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No way to exit out an Ad

mergedom game ad popped up and didn’t display horizontal like some game ads do. (Not mad at ads) I’m disappointed that I can not click the “X” button because it’s split into two… so it got stuck at 2 seconds away, it’s an ad game bug, I wish it was fixed because I always gotta watch the ad twice hoping for a horizontal game Ad instead of vertical since it’s always those ones bugged out. I hope this is recognize! If not whelp I hope game developers know that the ads that they show on the game always have a chance that the video ad gets stuck (no bad wifi just horrible game Ad designer)

I don’t care about watching ads, I care that I can tap off without having to hard close the app all the time! I shouldn’t have to!

Posted on May 8, 2022 10:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2022 11:34 AM

Contact the Developer with your feedback.

Contact an app developer.     *

2 replies

No way to exit out an Ad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.