You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up Find My AirPods?

how do i set up find my airpods?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2022 1:46 PM

See the information in Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support including the following:

If your AirPods, Apple Watch, or supported Beats product are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically set up when you turn on Find My iPhone.

To make sure you can find your devices even if they're powered off or disconnected, check that Find My network is turned on.

AirPods Pro or AirPods Max

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the More Info button  next to your device in the list. 
  3. Scroll down to Find My network. 
  4. Make sure that Find My network is turned on. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2022 1:46 PM in response to dmc714

See the information in Set up Find My on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac - Apple Support including the following:

If your AirPods, Apple Watch, or supported Beats product are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically set up when you turn on Find My iPhone.

To make sure you can find your devices even if they're powered off or disconnected, check that Find My network is turned on.

AirPods Pro or AirPods Max

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth.
  2. Tap the More Info button  next to your device in the list. 
  3. Scroll down to Find My network. 
  4. Make sure that Find My network is turned on. 

How do I set up Find My AirPods?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.