You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook M1 Max Orders

I’ve ordered for a macbook m1 max on 7th April 2022. The order is supposed to be delivered between 11th May 2022 - 18th May 2022. I have no updates & so does their call centre in regards with the progress on the shipment. Ive also seen some news on closures of apple factories in China. Is anyone facing a similar situation? Appreciate a response.

Posted on May 12, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 9:51 AM

I ordered my m1 max 10th March and it’s still not come yet, you can prolly expect 2-3 weeks more delay from your expected delivery date. China factory lockdowns are the main reason for this. 2-3 weeks more relay is based on how mine was delayed. So if they delay mine to another month then your delivery will be delayed even more.

14 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2022 9:51 AM in response to ashklix

I ordered my m1 max 10th March and it’s still not come yet, you can prolly expect 2-3 weeks more delay from your expected delivery date. China factory lockdowns are the main reason for this. 2-3 weeks more relay is based on how mine was delayed. So if they delay mine to another month then your delivery will be delayed even more.

May 13, 2022 6:24 AM in response to ashklix

ashklix wrote:

true…but just wanted to know if anyone else is facing a delay for orders done this year. Mine just got updated today to wait for another 2 months.

Yes across the board everyone is seeing delays— you are not special in this regard.

This is a global problem, Covid lock downs, China factory workers, supply chain, delays, back orders.... read the news.

Apple®™ is no less disappointed then you...

You can cancel you order any time before it moves to Preparing to ship.

Returns & Refunds Order status

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

You may be able to order from in stock item— from affiliates of Apple if it suits your needs...

Shipping tends to be 24-48 hours on in stock items, this inventory can changes daily/hourly, see some alternatives:

B&H in Stock items―

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/macbook-pro/ci/29069/cp/9581+37094+29069

Best Buy in stock items―

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/apple/mac/pcmcat378600050017.c?id=pcmcat378600050017

Apple Clearance/Refurb/Open box/Returns ― in stock items

Certified Refurbished Products - Apple

May 12, 2022 4:21 PM in response to ashklix

ashklix wrote:

I’ve ordered for a macbook m1 max on 7th April 2022. The order is supposed to be delivered between 11th May 2022 - 18th May 2022. I have no updates & so does their call centre in regards with the progress on the shipment. Ive also seen some news on closures of apple factories in China. Is anyone facing a similar situation? Appreciate a response.

Ya, don't feel alone,

I just saw a post, order in Dec and now the say estimate delivery is July...

So I would not get my hopes up too high for May 18th...

Macbook M1 Max Orders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.