You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo transfer from iPhone 13 to Windows 10 PC

I thought I was gold when all of my photos from my old iPhone 8 transferred smoothly to my new iPhone 13.

Now I want them on my computer and it's not happy. Have downloaded iTunes to my PC.

Now what?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 4:06 AM

See Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support. In some cases you may need to use third party software to recover images that are on the phone, but not exposed in the DCIM folders that represent the device's camera roll. Not really my area but iFunBox and iMazing are possible tools in this arena.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2022 4:06 AM in response to Katbrock269

See Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support. In some cases you may need to use third party software to recover images that are on the phone, but not exposed in the DCIM folders that represent the device's camera roll. Not really my area but iFunBox and iMazing are possible tools in this arena.

tt2

photo transfer from iPhone 13 to Windows 10 PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.