You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

factory seting

i buy a new iphone 13 pro and the shop turn it on and now i can't sync my new phone with the old one

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on May 12, 2022 11:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 1:22 AM

In order to transfer data from old to new phones the new phone must show the Hello screen, ie not set up.

If it has been set up already you must reset it to factory and start again.

How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

then

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

or See the instructions in Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 13, 2022 1:22 AM in response to Michaelillouz

In order to transfer data from old to new phones the new phone must show the Hello screen, ie not set up.

If it has been set up already you must reset it to factory and start again.

How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

then

Use Quick Start to transfer data to a new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

or See the instructions in Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

factory seting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.