You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

when I try to add songs to my playlists it wont work.

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on May 14, 2022 5:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 14, 2022 7:47 PM

See step 6 in the 'Create a playlist on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device' section of:

How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

You can also touch and hold a song, album, or playlist. Then tap Add to a Playlist to add the music to an existing one, or tap New Playlist. Or you can touch and hold on a playlist to download, share, or delete it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 14, 2022 7:47 PM in response to shelia31

See step 6 in the 'Create a playlist on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Android device' section of:

How to make a playlist in the Apple Music app - Apple Support

You can also touch and hold a song, album, or playlist. Then tap Add to a Playlist to add the music to an existing one, or tap New Playlist. Or you can touch and hold on a playlist to download, share, or delete it.

May 17, 2022 7:29 AM in response to shelia31

So this actually happens to me a lot. The music app glitches (I’m assuming) and won’t reflect that I’ve “loved” a song or that I’ve added it to my playlist. I have to close the app several times in order for it to work. Sometimes after I do that, the playlist shows that I’ve added it like 5+ times lol I wasn’t sure if it’s a bug or just my connection but that’s what I have to do. Hope it works for you!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.