You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use hide my mail created address to send mail

hello!

I created a hidemymail Adress.

Can I use directly this mail Adress to send an email to a recipient? When I click "compose new mail" on the "from:" field I cannot choose my previous generated hidemymail adress. I have just the option to use my normal email or create a new hidemymail

Thanks

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on May 15, 2022 6:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 6:58 AM

That feature will only reply to the third party to whom you gave the hide-my mail, eg to confirm your email address when joining a questionable web service.

Sounds like you really need to create a custom email domain which is part of the iCloud+ subscription

Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2022 6:58 AM in response to richhhi

That feature will only reply to the third party to whom you gave the hide-my mail, eg to confirm your email address when joining a questionable web service.

Sounds like you really need to create a custom email domain which is part of the iCloud+ subscription

Use Custom Email Domain with iCloud Mail – Apple Support (UK)

Use hide my mail created address to send mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.