You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone notification stopped working after a recent ios update.

After installing a recent IOS update (15.4.1) on my iPhone (XR), I stopped getting notifications. I checked notification settings for app are on(lock screen, notification center, banners). Focus is off. But I don't receive notices. Not from camera, doorbell, vpn app (Duo Mobile).

Perhaps related is that for my work VPN, I formerly received a notice with accept or deny buttons on logging in. However, since the problem started, I don't get the notice and the buttons don't appear until I put the app in the background and then restore it to the foreground--ie, it seems to need to poll for the notice on a "refresh".

I've also tried toggling the notifications settings and have tried power cycling iphone, but to no avail.

Furthermore, I have installed updates for the apps, as well, trying to resolve issue.

However, I seem to get Messages notifications

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on May 15, 2022 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 2:55 PM

Have you enabled Scheduled Summary? See the pic below for a few examples. Please select immediate delivery.

Similar questions

3 replies

My iphone notification stopped working after a recent ios update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.