You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question mark folder

Hi there, I tried to factory reset my MacBook Pro but when a black screen with two icons, Macintosh and macOS Sierra, I clicked on Macintosh and everything turns black... when I tried to turn on my Mac the question mark folder appears. So I tried to reinstall the macOS Sierra and a messenger appears saying that is an error. What am I supposed to do now?

Thanks!

Posted on May 15, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2022 4:23 PM

alys35 wrote:

Hi there, I tried to factory reset my MacBook Pro but when a black screen with two icons, Macintosh and macOS Sierra, I clicked on Macintosh and everything turns black... when I tried to turn on my Mac the question mark folder appears. So I tried to reinstall the macOS Sierra and a messenger appears saying that is an error. What am I supposed to do now?

Thanks!

If your Mac starts up to a question mark

If your Mac starts up to a question mark - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2022 4:23 PM in response to alys35

alys35 wrote:

Thanks!

If your Mac starts up to a question mark

If your Mac starts up to a question mark - Apple Support

Question mark folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.