You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have OS High Sierra 10.13.4. Can I update to 10.14?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.10

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2022 7:20 AM

You haven't specified the model of your MacBook Pro. To upgrade to Mojave you will need a Mid 2012 or newer model.

See macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

The old macOS installers can be found at How to get old versions of macOS. Check your compatibility, make a backup and use Safari to click on the link for macOS Mojave.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2022 7:20 AM in response to cufzuy1950

You haven't specified the model of your MacBook Pro. To upgrade to Mojave you will need a Mid 2012 or newer model.

See macOS Mojave - Technical Specifications

The old macOS installers can be found at How to get old versions of macOS. Check your compatibility, make a backup and use Safari to click on the link for macOS Mojave.

May 16, 2022 7:52 AM in response to cufzuy1950

Only a suggestion -" I have OS High Sierra 10.13.4. "

The current and last update for High Steer really should be installed to version 10.13.6 and all security Updates ( Last being Nov 2020 ) before attempting the possible UpGrade to Mojave.

UpGrading to a newer version of macOS without being Fully up-to-date on current version - may or may not work as well as you expect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.