You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to share

can anyone out there please tell my why my iPad 8 (Att postpaid) will not share photos with sites like sync or OneDrive. It always comes up as Unable to Share. And what can I do to fix the problem. It also does this on iPhone se2 (ATT prepaid) as well

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2022 11:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 8:42 AM

Hi Unabletoshare,

we understand you aren't able to upload your photos to Sync or OneDrive. When uploading to these services, are you using their app? If so, make sure that the app is open the entire time that the upload is in progress. Try uploading from either cellular or from a different Wi-Fi network. Make sure you're running the latest software in Settings > General > Software Update.

Review additional guidance for uploading automatically with OneDrive.

Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2022 8:42 AM in response to Unabletoshare

Hi Unabletoshare,

we understand you aren't able to upload your photos to Sync or OneDrive. When uploading to these services, are you using their app? If so, make sure that the app is open the entire time that the upload is in progress. Try uploading from either cellular or from a different Wi-Fi network. Make sure you're running the latest software in Settings > General > Software Update.

Review additional guidance for uploading automatically with OneDrive.

Regards.

unable to share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.